Private Wedding at Pegubugan Mountain Gazebo
|rate ( net including 21% service charge & government tax)|
- Pegubugan Mountain Gazebo
- Legal wedding procession and civil registration (for legal wedding)
- Liturgy by pastor or priest (for legal wedding)
- Celebrant or priest (for commitment / blessing ceremony)
- Wedding assistant
- Venue rental up to 10 persons at private mountain gazebo
- Simple Floral venue decoration (02 standing flower decorations)
- Walkway of fresh white frangipani flowers ( flower petal )
- 1 (one) Bride's standard bouquet
- Groom's boutonniere floral (maximum 2pieces)
- Welcome board
- 2 (Two) Escorts in Balinese Attire.
- Sound system at venue (background music if required)
- Car service to and from consulate (for bride and groom only) for legal wedding
- 1 night honeymoon night at our Luxury Ocean View Suite (for Bride and Groom only).
- 1 (one) time romantic candle light dinner for two at Pegubuganmountain gazebo
- 1 (one) bottle of local wine
- 01 hour Re-energizing massage at ocean spa for 2 persons
- Wedding tree planting by the couple after the ceremony
- 21% tax and service charge
- Unused portions of the packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All photography and floral services are provided exclusively by the hotel.
- Venue space and all services are subject to availability and prices are subject to change.
Availability & Bookings:
Early reservations are encouraged to secure your preferred date and venue.
- A non-refundable 10% deposit is required to guarantee your venue and date.
- A 50% payment of the balance is due eight weeks prior to your wedding date.
- The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to your wedding date.
We book parties, events and weddings on a ‘first come - first served’ basis.
We do our best to create your vision, the way you want it and we are always open to your wants and needs.
Weather Effects & Natural Disaster
The hotel cannot be held responsible for any effect due to weather condition or natural disaster which may have negative impacts on the venue set up or may even causing damages.
Be assured that the hotel will do its level best in arranging change of venue for the ceremony or reception, however the alternative place in no way be 100% the same as the original set up.
All risks due to the weather effects and natural disaster are at the wedding couple or organizing party, and the hotel will not be liable for further claims e.g. discount or compensation.
Beach view Venue special notice
Beach area is a public beach and activities on the beach beyond hotel control and can occur with a very short notice from local community.
A direct view to the Ocean and beach can be limited and crowd will happen during any kind of eventas soon as we receive such notice, we will inform you immediately if the event is matching your date of booking.
In this case you have option to keep the venue, or moveto one of our other venues.
Tax & Service Charge
Please be advised that the above prices are inclusive of 21% government tax and service charge.
Pricing & Payment Currency
All prices listed are in USD and the hotel’s currency but updated exchange rate will be used for the billing of your event.All rates quoted above are subject to change without prior notice.
Candi Beach Villas
Candi Beach Resort and Spa
Ph. + 62 363 41234
Fx. + 62 363 41111